The latest update to Skype was released Monday with lots of fixes for Windows.
* change: voicemail check box was made to wrap text in order to fit longer texts
* bugfix: Some Japanese text did not display correctly on Windows 2000
* bugfix: improved communication when detecting contacts voicemail and call forwarding privileges
* bugfix: Yen mark was not displayed correctly on Skype client
* bugifx: receiving calls from users starting with a dot produced an error
* bugfix: entering an invalid character to voicemail check box produced an error
* bugfix: importing contacts from Visit Card produced an error
* bugfix: ring sound never quit when answering a call by joining it to conference
* bugfix: starting a chat to yourself using Skype link produced an error
* bugfix: 'promote add to contacts' dialog was missing
* bugifx: Swedish EULA was missing in new user creation form
* bugfix: API access control list was unusable with high DPI settings
* new language files: German (Claudius Henrichs & Dick Schiferli) French (Fabrice Imperial) Portuguese Brazilian(Anna Nystr�m ) Hebrew (Ronen Ben-Naftali) Russian (Viktoria Randalainen/Tatjana Kruti) Turkish (Emin Dede) Hungarian (Mark Bender) Bulgarian (Nikolina Filipova, Nikolay Filipov)">Skype for Windows Change Log: "10.10.2005 version 184.108.40.206
I took the opportunity to update my Skype 220.127.116.11 for MacOS 10.4, release date 5 October 05. There's a nice bonus Skype Widget you can also download from the same page for your Dashboard.