17 May 2006

Back from Barcelona


IMG_2915.JPG, originally uploaded by Colby Stuart.

I was in Barcelona last week with Gil Agnew, one of my partners in The Institute for Collaboration Creativity & Culture. We were bringing two great guys together. David Steele is Dean of the business school at Florida Institute of Technology. Pep Escolando is developing B-Tec in Barcelona.

We all had a great time together. The discussions were rich, the food and drink satisfying, and the sphere of the whole city was a delight. Check out the photos from Barcelona.

The week before that I took part in the Summit for the Future 2006, which I still want to review. You can see the photos from the Summit as a preview.

I'm going to take some time this week to catch up and share what's been going on with my work.

No comments: